Page does not update the new version. Get the latest version at softwaredesktop.net
UsbFix is a free tool that integrates Bitdefender antivirus software to remove malware to help you detect and remove infected USB storage or removable USB devices such as external hard drives, , Smart phones, digital cameras or anything connected to a computer via USB. The main advantages of using this utility are the great support that will help you address the infected USB device. The well known malware threats like Conficker are able to spread by mobile devices by creating separate DLLs and autorun.inf to help them infect any device that has a USB connection.
- Excellent support is provided directly from the software interface – send your problems on the forum
- The guide will show you how to use the program and deal with malware
- It can detect and remove viruses found on your removable media devices
- Repair corrupted files such as registry, hidden files, task manager, and so on
- Back-up support: It will back up your files and folders.
- Update to the latest database that spreads through mobile devices
- Optional baor protection: prevent future viruses by creating new autorun.inf files on removable drives
- Provides protection for all USB peripherals (pendrives, external hard drives, smartphones, memory cards, etc.).
- Detects and removes the most common threats: VBS viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, other malware.
- Automatically opens a log file (.txt) after each scan or action.