- Built-in drivers, tools, and systems
- Relational database engine is built
- Connect to other databases, and more.
- Edit: Import and export data
- Manage all major databases (common)
- Powerful program editor and query tool
- SQL editor and database browser
- Support Derby, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Comparison Tool: tables, data and files
- Show multiple query results
- Supports PHP, Java, XML, HTML and so on
- Syntax highlighting and auto-completion
- View and extract Zip and Jar files
- The universal database query engine, and more.
What’s new in RazorSQL 8 :
- New support for DB2 table conversion
- New ability to enable ssl encryption
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Server 2003/2008/2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 250 MB free disk space
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Download and extract the file
- Open the software and install normally
- Run the keygen to get the activation key (requires Java installation)
- Open the software and use the key to activate