Page does not update the new version. Get the latest version at softwaredesktop.net
RazorSQL is a visual database administrator and query tool that allows you to work with multiple databases over a JDBC or ODBC connection. RazorSQL allows you to connect to dozens of databases from one tool, you can easily browse, navigate, create, edit, repair, execute SQL queries from simple to complex processes. and even allow you to work with different databases.
- Built-in drivers, tools, and systems
- Relational database engine is built
- Connect to other databases, and more.
- Edit: Import and export data
- Manage all major databases (common)
- Powerful program editor and query tool
- SQL editor and database browser
- Support Derby, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Comparison Tool: tables, data and files
- Show multiple query results
- Supports PHP, Java, XML, HTML and so on
- Syntax highlighting and auto-completion
- View and extract Zip and Jar files
- The universal database query engine, and more.
What’s new in RazorSQL 8 :
- New support for DB2 table conversion
- New ability to enable ssl encryption
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Server 2003/2008/2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 250 MB free disk space
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Download and extract the file
- Open the software and install normally
- Run the keygen to get the activation key (requires Java installation)
- Open the software and use the key to activate