Features of the BlueStacks Android emulator
- Support for video playback features.
- Support Chat with friends easily.
- Run applications and games on the computer.
- Supports full-screen mode.
- Transfer applications from the Android device to the computer.
- No need to install the software development tools on Android.
- Compatible with both Windows and tablets.
- All free.
- Support for multi-touch.
- Support Windows-native graphics.
- Support the developer testing.
- Mera integration.
- Running applications on 32-bit platforms.
- Integrated microphone.
- Integrated mouse and keyboard.
- Easy synchronization between your phone and desktop.
- Double-click to open the APK file from the desktop.
What’s new in BlueStacks 4:
- Run multiple apps at once
- Switch between apps easily
- Ability to play all 3D games
- New easily accessible features
- Storage has been increased
- Installs and plays in unlimeted
- Capture a screenshot of the app
- Run apps or games in full-screen
- Setup any random GPS location
- New easy way to import files
- New enable and disable sound
- New tabbed interface, and more.
- Other new and improvements.
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB.
- Disk Space: 4 GB.
- Need graphics driver update for your computer to be compatible with BlueStacks.
- Discrete graphics (Recommended)